As a supplier of innovative products, services or solutions, now is the time to engage directly with the largest group of health sector procurement buyers in one place, on one day.
“I’m really pleased to say the number of people here today is very impressive, and the kind of people we’ve been able to engage and talk to has been absolutely fantastic.” – Nigel Ransom, Buiesiness Development Manager, Data Interchange
With over 1200 key decision makers from across the UK healthcare sector set to attend P4H 2017, existing and aspiring healthcare suppliers like you have a chance to promote your product, solution or service directly to the largest group of NHS procurement professionals.
Lord Carter’s final report on Operational Productivity in the NHS has highlighted a number of areas where efficiency savings can be made within the procurement function. Collaboration, economies of scale and better management of data are amongst the many areas where improvements have been recommended to help deliver the £700m+ savings required per annum. With an estimated £20 billion spent on common goods and services by the NHS in England each year, exhibiting at P4H presents you with an important opportunity to sell to the NHS.
P4H 2017 provides an ideal platform to:
- Increase your share of business in the Health Sector
- Generate a high volume of quality leads for your commercial teams
- Network with “the key decision makers” from the healthcare sector
- Understand the challenges facing today’s NHS procurement marketplace
- Win new business – create and cement relationships within the healthcare supply chain
- Examine the opportunities for organisations like yours to sell to the NHS
- Make an impact – raise the profile of your organisation, create visibility with NHS buyers and leading contractors and showcase your latest innovations to this unique targeted audience
- Align your brand – stand out from your competitors, and, ensure your organisation is in touch with current healthcare requirements.
To discuss how your organisation can benefit from exhibiting at P4H 2017, please call 0845 270 7066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.